This crewneck sports 3 SDK prints on the front, and sleeves, with side slits and zippers on each side. There are references to Live To Kill Die To Create, The Original Ski Mask Clique, and Smoke Tree, Paint Streets, Don't sleep. It was designed and manufactured with a drop back and over-sized fit, intended to hang and droop lower than a typical crewneck, but with a slightly slender cut wit additional length in the body and sleeves. The fabric is french terry cotton, one of the highest grade cotton fabrics on the market. The garment is pre-washed, ensuring the fabric is soft to the touch for optimal comfort. It’s a perfect and classic men's french terry crewneck that will stand the test of time.
THIS PRODUCT WAS PROUDLY MADE IN CANADA.
- Heavy Weight Durable Comfort Cotton
- 100% high-end 3-end french terry cotton. 320gsm
- Pre-washed for a super soft feel
- Made in Canada
- Designed with shaped side seams, armhole, sleeves, and neckline to create a perfect shape and fit.
- Over-sized fit
- Side slits with zippers
- Twill tape reinforced neck line to hold shape
- 9.5 oz fabric weight
- Custom grommets and aglets
- Pre-shrunk for minimal shrinkage
- Wash in cold water and hang dry